raise your hand if you’re tired and sad and wanna make out with a girl
How to cover up tattoos!
- use a red lipstick covering the outlines
- pat on a light concealer, using a setting powder
- pat on your skin tone concealer, and clean up any mistakes using baby wipes to remove excess concealer
- use a fluffy brush and smooth it out with foundation powder.VIDEO TUTORIAL:
we don’t usually reblog/post cosplay stuff, but a friend pointed it out to me and i haven’t seen it elsewhere SO maybe it can help someone!
Useful for cosplay AND if you’re applying for a job that views tattoos as ‘unprofessional’.
Also good for hickeys
This just seems useful for any purpose so here you go
Watch out! It’s con-tagious.
I’m really feeling it now. I’ve been falling asleep everywhere.
And I saw a girl get on the bus, tired and decked in fandom merch and it was just a silent knowing of ah yes, you went to the con as well.
me right now
okay if you watched that avril lavinge or whatever video and thought it was bad because it was “embarrassing” im embarrassed for you
she uses poc as props just like. how many other artists its fucking gross and she appropriates japanese culture shes fucking prancing around encouraging weeaboos while turning into one herself and all you guys have to say is ‘her skirt is so bad’
there are two types of homestuck fans
"i love kan"
"i love kan"
"i love can"
Good Guy Daft Punk?
Most of us can agree that Daft Punk is awesome, but here is a handy (and very long) list of proof in case you were in doubt:
- In December 1997, Daft Punk performed at a club called Queen in Paris. They offered free tickets in exchange for toys to be donated as Christmas presents to a charity for poor children. (x)
- When a fan met Daft Punk at an after party for their show at Keyspan Park in 2007, he asked Thomas to sign his homemade Daft Punk jacket, who replied, “Of course.” Thomas then asked Guy to sign the jacket himself, after seeing how intimidated and nervous the fan was. They both also signed several other items. (x)
- In December 2013, Daft Punk helped design a skateboard for Tony Hawk’s Boards + Bands collection, which was auctioned off for Hawk’s children’s foundation. The board was signed by Thomas and Guy-Man and they also hand-wrote the lyrics for Technologic on it. (x)
- In 2010, Daft Punk participated in Crafts For A Cause, an auction to raise money for Haitians affected by the 2010 earthquake which featured objects custom-made by celebrities. Daft Punk decorated and signed a set of their Kubrick toys. (Even cuter, they decorated the figures with little hearts and pyramids!) (x)
The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting FREE FOOD donated every day to abused and neglected animals in their shelters.
It takes less than a minute (only about 15 seconds actually) to go to their site and click on the purple box titled, ‘Click Here to Give - it’s FREE!’. Every click gives about .6 bowls of food to sheltered dogs. You can also click daily!
Keep in mind that this does not cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising. [via.]
Go to the website HERE.
It’s just a click… takes about 1 or 2 seconds.
there’s no pop-up ads or anything on the site
just click it once and you’re done
if all of my followers click, it’s more than a few thousand meals so.. please?
IDK IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS WEBSITE YET, BUT I DON’T EVEN CARE IF YOU DO.
CHARAHUB BASICALLY ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE A DIRECTORY OF ALL YOUR OCS.
AND SO (they let you get super detailed)
It lets you store 100 characters (you gain 2 extra slots whenever someone…
hooly shit WHERE WAS THIS WHEN I WAS MAKING CHARACTERS
nick fury has got his arms around natasha like she’s the mother of his child and tony stark is that child and they’ve just heard the news about what tony did at school today and they don’t know how to best discipline him or how they manged to raise such a failure of a child